First of all, I offer my apologies for being new to this forum – I only stumbled across the site recently as I have just started to actively market over the last two months.
I am looking for affiliates and/or marketing advice for my horse racing tipping website (www.laythebest.co.uk).
I appreciate that this is a taboo niche, so it will not be everyone’s cup of tea, however here are the facts to date:
* The site was established in June 2006 and originally sold a betting system eBook product (Paypal sales only) with the only marketing strategy employed being Adwords.
* I recently converted the site into a tipping service based on the original eBook and have decided to switch to Clickbank to gain affiliates.
* Since the re-launch in August 2009, I have been proofing our results to the Racing Post (leading newspaper for the UK horse racing market) and I will be advertising with them by the end of October 2009.
* The new landing page has been converting really well, with 1 sale being made for every 21 hops (Results based on 2 Clickbank Affiliates, as I have only just started to look for affiliates.)
* You will receive a 50% commission of sales on a monthly recurring basis for the life of the customer. Sales are Â£50, so after Clickbank fees, you will receive around Â£22.15. Our customer retention rate is very good (94% of first month customers stayed on for the second month), as our results are genuine.
Now about me – I am an experienced horse racing professional with over 25 years of experience. I am very customer service orientated and I am very confident that customers referred will stay signed up for a very long period.
I am more than qualified to operate this service successfully; however I have no web design or marketing experience. The website has been developed for me and I am now looking for affiliates and new ways to market the website.
If you would like to be an affiliate, or you have any constructive advice, please PM me or reply to this thread.
Thanks for taking the time out to read.